Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

"Heysss. MEWEE CWESSMASS!!!


I made a little prezzie for my precious and most unforgetable friends!!
*video embedded*

P.S. Please don't mind my way of using english adjectives
P.P.S. Happy belated Birthday AIBA!!!"

- was what I was going to say. BUT NOW THE FRGGIN VIDEO WON' T UPLOAD!!! HGIVUAWFJHBWIBGSHG RAWRRRRRRRR~!!!

I didn't even get enough sleep just so I could finish the video on time but now it has a friggin error on uploading?!!! GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*takes out gun and does headshots at random people*

Lesson of the day: Don't get your hopes up too high or you may end up killing innocent people.

No comments: