Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Reincarnate

HELLO WORLD!

Yes, I'm back.

For a starter, I'd like to post up some pictures of my friends that are so dear.


Meet Chew


I love you too, Mayven


Criz the brainiac


Criz, Nickt, Chris, Howie, moi, Chew, Barry


and D
(I don't have any photos of her w/ me currently)

This is gonna be a short post. So, to wrap it up, I'd like to say that I'm done with my June AS Cambridge exam! YAY!

(EXTENSION: The BEST part of exam is when it's finally over! The WORST part, however, of June AS is when you realise that you'll be going through the same thing for TWO whole months, two months after the June exam, but at a higher difficulty. Humans have a sad life.)

x

3 comments:

Howie said...

Yay!

deedumm said...

chuu chuu mayven!~

nana said...

the brainiac????? should be u. im not studying anymore :D but nice post!