Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Goals Before End of 2009

  1. Pass my AS level with flying colours- doubt I'll get an A for English but hope I can get A for Math.
  2. Fly to Jakarta- to buy all those things that I need for my upcoming project.
  3. Cosplay- YES! I would definitely want to do it. IF i do go to Jakarta, then I'll most prolly cosplay.
  4. Photoshoot- A collaboration with Sol. Theme is yet to be confirm yet but we might have an idea already ;)
  5. Loss weight- this needs to be achieve before any of those above, except point 1, can be carried out.

Alrighty, so the harderst part here is to suppress the insatiable desire for food. GAHHH.

Simmy-

No comments: