Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Baking mania

WOOOOTS!! What's the first thing that comes into your mind when you hear the word 'festival'?

CAKE!!! COOKIES!!!

And this leads us to baking~ yay! I LOVE to bake XD

natsume and I went to KaoCHO's place to bake for our upcoming festival. made 3 types of snacks in 3 days.

The first one on the first day didnt involve baking though. It was cornflakes mixed with chololate. We dealt with a variety of chocolate flavours and finished up 3 jumbo sized cornflakes packet O__O That's alot! oh yea! Ikurasu was with us too. But only for the first day.

On the second day, we baked cookies. To be more precise, we baked 6 different cookie flavours- peanut butter, double chocolate chunk, chocolate chips, 'm & m', oatmeal and chocolate chips and oatmeal. I have to say that my favourites are chocolate chips and chocolate chips and oatmeal. Sorry to say, but my least favourited was oatmeal. It's as hard as rock (just exaggerating =P) and not chewy nor crunchy at all x___x it's sort of 'chunky'. Like it doesn't clump together when you bite them. Am i explaining this correctly...? my vocabulary usage is very bad T___T

On the third and final day, which was yesterday, we baked cakes!! LOADS of them. 7 cakes. heheheh. I know, we're insane... HAHAHAH! Had fun though. Except for the fact that I was unreasonably tired... bleh. There was poppy seed flavour, chocolate, madeira, double chocolate, vanilla, cheesecake and i can't remember the last one.... :

Overall, I had fun. :) Thank you Kaoru. LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU. although I didn't hug you goodbye this morning, it doesn't mean that I don't love you... At least i messed up your hair right? O__O


Lesson of the day: Practice makes perfect. As much as I would want to deny this saying, I can't. Why? Because I experienced it.

Edit: the oatmeal was actually good. After i put it in the fridge :D

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow man!! you guys are actually having sooo much fun.. i actually felt left out though when you guys didnt invite me..but then, when you guys ask me, my answer might be," Sorry i cant join you guys.." =( ahahahaah...glad that you're actually having fun! forget bout any other problems for a while... xD

Ziaowei said...

yea we did. well, at least i did. maybe KaoCHO did too. Did you have fun Kaptain?

anyways, who are you? miharu? or nickt?

カオチョ said...

XD Yes I did, Kuro-Chan. I think its Miharu!

Ziaowei said...

ooooo miharu... *poke*