Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, September 1, 2008

Another post to kill time.

Staying in his house, there I was in my room still awake when it was already an hour past midnight. Above my head is his parents room. I guess that they were my guardians.

I changed and was ready to go. Now all I have to do is wait...

Honk honk!! A car horned so I checked outside through the clear glass window next to my bed. It was a grey car and inside was my puffed up beloved bonded by blood older brother prepared to take me away from that house. I ran out from my room, into the hall way and out of the house. Now, the only thing that was seperating me from reaching my brother was the wall that was right under my nose.

I ran towards it and jump over, reaching the other side of the land in just one smooth leap.

Him, who was in his room on the first floor, saw me sneaking out of the house and so he ran after me. He tried jumping over the wall like I did but in the end, he just had to climb over it.

When his feet landed on the public soil, he did not see a single soul. He turned his head around and saw me up on the balcony which can only be set foot on if we travel across his parents' bedroom and during that time, my guardians were sound asleep. He had no idea how I got there that fast.

As his mission was to chase after me, he climbed over the same wall and ran into the house and into my room.

I walked back into the house from the verdana and dashed down my spiral stairs which connects my bedroom to my guardians' room and immediately darted towards him. He stood there nervously as I hugged him but he returned the favour by giving me a peck on the cheek.

Later, we just went and laid on my queen sized bed and started to chit chat. Then, out of no where, Mario (the guy in the red top and blue jumper) appeared while holding a bun.

***
"......"

"Mumu...."

He heard a faint voice calling his name. As he opened his eyes slowly, the blur image of a person right next to him became clear. It was his mother.

"Mumu! Wake up!" his mother shook the sleepy head.

"What? What? Why?" He asked panicky.

"You're going to be late for school if you don't get up now."

"WHAT?! It's already morning?"

5 comments:

Nickt said...

Mario? Bun? such a mood killer

Ziaowei said...

hahahha yea Mario. It's funny if you think about it.

Anonymous said...

ahaha i was reading then i see my name and i finally get the story ahahha i cant believe u posted it hahah am gna post urs hope u dun mind =P......

Ziaowei said...

yea i don't mind. What??? you didn't know it was you from the start?? HAHHAHA

カオチョ said...

:| Funny thing is, I don't even know if I'll be letting anyone know my new blog. XD;;

sdjhdfhdsfd

P.S. Here's a hint. :D It's in LiveJournal. LOL