Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Friday, September 5, 2008

Booth Sales

My school had a booth sales this morning. I was suppose to sell my stuff too but in the end I didn't.

Here's what I bought:
  1. 2 belts (pink and white) for US$2

  2. A study table lamp (blue) for only US$1.39

  3. A Mickey Mouse watch (pink) for US$2.40

Can't believe the watch is more expensive than the lamp right?

Actually my first choice of the watch was Doir (blue) but there was somehing wrong with the timing. It couldn't keep up (THE WATCH WAS DAMN NICE!!!) So i had to exchange that broken watch with another T___T. The second one was white in colour but I forgot the brand... anyways, the glue wasn't strong anymore and the watch might fall off anytime so I went to exchange again and ended up with the Mickey Mouse watch.

The owner was pissed at me. HAHAHAHHAA XD She shouldn't be! Her stuff was broken and so I, as a customer have the rights to complain.


Things that were sold above US$5 didn't sold out well. The sales became more like a flee market when everyone started to bargain. Heh~


Lesson of the day: If you're selling something, be patience or you wont' get any business from other people anymore. BWAHAHHAHA

P.S. I'm never ever going to buy from that person who sold me the watch ever again. Stinkin' attitude...

3 comments:

Nickt said...

WAHHH!!! you got a study table lamp there!!? dang now i really regret staying up late last night!!!

Ziaowei said...

hahahhahah yea. REALLY CHEAP!!! but i don't know whether it still works.... haven't test it oput yet. YEAP! you shouldn't. As always, a bad decision...

Anonymous said...

ahahahah..true, patience...ahahahah lol