Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

SO, Sanchai left already the other day, like on 14th of Feb. Yea, you got that right. It's on valentine's morning.

So he left... and Stupid Jun punched me on the shin once and twice on my thigh. He's 'crazy' I tell ya.

Well, i don't really have anything to blog about. Even if i have, I'm too lazy to type. There like last night where I was at Michigo's place to attend her mama's B'day. And there's like just now when I made a mistake and greeted my older brother happy B'day when it isn't even his b'day today :/ My bad, oni-chan.

2 comments:

Zulaiqa H said...

simmyyy you do have a blog :P

Ziaowei said...

hahah. yea I do xP