Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Updates on the stuff that I said I wanted to do for 2009

In case you forgot(lazy to scroll down) what I wanted to do then here's it:

1. Redecorate my room

  • I plan on getting a rug for my floor
  • a proper curtain (yes my curtain is improper right now, it's supported by the window)
  • new table cloth for my study table. It's all torn and everything. My mama was wondering if I had tore and chew them 'cause I was hungry ( I know it's weird. Why would a study table need a table cloth? I'm sure you've never seen or heard of that before.)
  • a bookshelf for my books.
  • new bedsheets. and maybe pillows too~ :3
  • also need a new chair. Propably...


2. Save up money for my room.

SO, I never did get a new rug nor a proper curtain or a bookshelf or a new chair. However, I did get my new bedsheet! Aww~ Pretty~ Red with the combination of black and white and blue (sorry guys, no picture of it 'cause i've got no cam)

I did save up money (from the red packets I collected suring chinese new year 2009) but sadly, they're not for my room.

Anyways, today (later in the morning) is the day when Jan Gayybrielle leave for The Philippines to continue her studies... I'm gonna miss you, Jan. Today, is also her bestfriend's, Makku, B'day. Sucks right? Leaving for good on a bestfriend's b'day.

2 comments:

カオチョ said...

D: Sim, I worry about your English. You're taking literature, right? It's 'probably' not 'propably'

Ah~ Happy Birthday, Makku~

Ziaowei said...

typo xD i think... I do know how to spell 'probably' ~