Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, February 2, 2009

ZOMG NICKT!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

I'm soooooooo sorry nickt! I totally forgot to write an e-farewell letter to you earlier.

OK, here goes.

Dear the-guy-who-once-drew-only-'dogs'-for his-dA-acc,

Nickt, you've been a very good friend of mine(although we didn't really talk much when we meet in person) and more of a great online chat buddy. You may sound like a granpa sometimes but it's OK xD

I'll just make it short and I hereby bid you an official farewell. Good Luck in choosing the right path and you know you have to come back and visit us sometimes. Promise that you will try to keep in touch with us and UPDATE YOUR FRIGGIN BLOG!!! :3

Thank you.

Love,
Simmy

2 comments:

Nickt said...

Just read this today :P.Hey! Howd you Know Bout My DA acc! its embrassing! the drawings were horrid and i was kid wit dum ideas! We dont talk much cause were either talking in a group or you and i never ask each other for a chat :3. ANywho, Yea i hope you too successful in life and ill update when i feel teh burst of mood to blog

Sincerly Yours

Grandp--I mean Nickt

Ps. Eating food too fast increases chances of weight gain , so keep chewing

Ziaowei said...

yay~! granp.. I mean Nickt replied :P

you told me about the acc, granpa. doggies... xD

Well open up your mind and see like me
open up your plans and damn you're free~

opps, i was singing. Lol >__> (lame)

p.s. I knew that fact already. heh~~ xD but thanks for telling.