Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Friday, August 29, 2008

HELLO PEOPLE~!!

OMG!!! Its a long time since I gave you guys updates. My bad~ well, actually no. NOT my bad. It' s all the exam' s fault >< Anyways, I' m done with the school' exam already. YAY!!! Freedom!

GAHH! I forgot we have orals this coming week TT_____TT Just when I thought exam is over, they have to provide us with another.

Aish, I'll just forget about it for now.

Woohoo~ We went to the Mall yesterday. Two really funny things happened.

First, Kisana and I went to a shop and Kisana went to fit a one piece top while the others were somewhere else. She went to the fitting room area which consist to two fitting rooms. Open the door and guess what she saw? Yes! Just like you predicted, there was a woman inside and she was changing! She was nakedly exposed to Kisana' s eyes (except the she was wearing bra). Yes, the woman was not wearing underwear either, maybe because when the woman was try to undress her pants, the underwear came down together. HAHHAHAH!!! Must be really embarrassing for both of them. Don' t worry, I didn' t see anything. I was watching her from right at the end of the room with the sales assistant. Opps Sorry~ was what Kisana said XD She actually accidentally watched p*rn in a mall!

Secondly, after we met up with the others who just finished watching the movies from the cinema, we went down the escalator. Then U-turn and I saw a toy dinosaur that can walk around. Kisana was beside me and she thought it was a real dinosaur. OMG!! AHHAHAHAH!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

DUDEEEE. it does look like real! HAHAHAA.

chewyming said...

nice post! so damn funny. i was like grinning while reading and my sister actually thought i've gone mad or something! woots~ kisana hahah...free show. by the way kuroru ur overly-specific! haha...u should have spared me some of the details!

Ziaowei said...

christina: HAHAHHA GAWD MAN! you' re sooo funny! LOVE YOU!

me: HAHAHAH overly detailed details are good! XD Don't worry. I love you too :D

Christian said...

Oh gods... Poor girl... Hope there wasnt any guys watching O_O

Ziaowei said...

HAHAHA!! No,i don't think I saw any guys watching :)