Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, April 13, 2009

07.04.09

Happy Birthday to me.


Thanks for the greetings people!


When I woke up that morning, I can honestly tell you that I seriously forgot that it was my birthday. After I cleaned up, I went to check my phone because my mama told me that I have a SMS.


Guess what?


There wasn't one SMS. There were 6 SMSes!


I was like "What?? O__O" Confused.
"Why the heck are there soooo many SMSes"


*check*


first SMS : Happy Birthday, woman! - Nac-chan.


then I was like "Ohh~ It's my b'day today..."


Lol :P


Gehh! whatever xD




A ribboned Red bag (A total awesome combination) and a Black Love bunny :) From: Mumu. Thanks! love the bag :P


Inside this plastic bag is a...


PACK OF MERCI!!! yumm~~
But that not the best part. She also wrote a card for me. LOVE!
From: Nac-chan

This optical care paper bag... was given to me by Michigo.

Optical...? WTH :PP


This awesomely nice booklet was inside it! I could feel her love when I touch this thing xP

Lemme add, this THIN thing was put inside a BIG bag O_O
Very cute when I think about it xD

A really nice brooch form Malaysia, KL.
From: Mei.

THANK YOU!
A pretty box contains 2 gifts- cosmetic pouch and a handphone case xDD
From: Jem

Aww~ you really shouldn't have, Jem. But Thanks! :)


In a standard Charted Bank paper bag comes a Green plastic frog that I call 'Tong Tong'
From: Miharu

Very cute prezzie. Could be add onto to my bro's collection xP
Thankies!

Shandy: Only 1% alchohol.
From Liang.

Thanks very much, Liang! really! But you almost gave me a heart attack!!! GAHH. He friggin brought that to school! Thank God there are lockers available.


P.S. I love you, Grandpa!

No comments: