Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, April 20, 2009

I Am Satisfied. Probably... xD

Yesterday, 
All my troubles seemed so far away~

Beatles- Yesterday

The Chinatown Knockers ( the unofficial name of our group in school :P) went to The Mall. The others were already there when Michigo and I arrived. Then bla bla bla- lunch- bla bla.

So, the nice part is this. We went to watch this movie called 'Coming Soon', a thai horror where the ghost in the movie, The Revengeful Spirit, of the movie came alive, haunt and killed anyone who watched TRS. I recommend you to watch ;) 

Directed by co-writer of Shutter and Alone.


My seatmate, that Malaysian dude I told you about named Jie xD, was swearing throughout the 'whole' movie. He only stopped when he realised how much he had swore. I had fun while watching this HORROR film because Jie kept on impersonating the famous comedian, Russell Peters. I mean seriously! Mr. Peters beside you in a horror movie? Hilarious!

When I arrived home, I found out that I have 2 bruises on my foot and one cut on my thigh :S
WTH? Since when? And how did I even get those?

It was a memorable outing with the others :)

Then, there was today. I was elected as one of the Students' Commitee but the position is yet to be decided. Surprisingly, I am one of the six candidates for the President's seat. 

So, VOTE FOR ME as your President :D

P.S. I do not own the poster nor the video.

No comments: