Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

When I woke up-

- I knew that I shall be taking 'a lot' of pictures today. In other words, I shall be bored and maybe tired, too.


WARNING! Continue reading at your own risk!
(Boring post)

So, I woke up this morning and did the same routine all over again (wash up, change etc). After everything was done and when I was almost ready for school, I went down to the kitchen for my breakfast.

While I was eating my breakfast, I was the strangest thing under the dining table. There laying on the floor was Prince.... Doing Sit ups! xPP



When it was break in the school's canteen, well, actually a few seconds after break, I went and walk towards the trash can to throw, of course, my rubbish. (why are there so many commas)

And lying beside the trash can, under the 'table' again, was a... DEAD rat. Like eww!!! hahahahha. So unhygienic :s



After lunch was my Bio practicals and we had to do food test. My teammate, who we call as Matt, was carrying out lipid test and his result was positive- a white emulsion was obtained. Then, when he went to clean up his test tubes and stuff, the solution beneath the white emultion was 'stuck'.

Notice the upper part of the test tube? It has a bit of reflection. Thats the solution that was stuck. Below the white emulsion was nothing but space.

If you are reading this, it means you have read all of above and have just wasted 2minutes of your life!

No comments: