Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Quotes

I've been looking for quotes from songs for my English Language.


Found some nice ones with the help of my 2 beloved friends.


"Everytime you're near I feel like I'm in heaven"

- Shyane Ward( No promises )


"Love is more than a game for two"

- Nat Cole King ( L.O.V.E )


"On the opposite coast of sadness is something called a smile"

- K ( Only Human ) *translated*


"I probably don't know everything about you. Even so, out of a hundred of million of people, I found you."

- Remioromen ( Konayuki ) *translated*


"Everytime we meet, the picture is complete."

- Westlife ( Puzzle of My Heart )



"You're so ahead of yourself that you forgot what you need"



"Dream on, but don't imagine they'll all come true"

- Billy Joel ( Vienna )



"You make sense of madness, when my sanity hangs by a thread"
"Until the day the ocean doesn't touch the sand, now and forever"

- Richard Marx ( Now and Forever)


"When things don't go the way you wanted, you don't just throw your life away."

- Utada Hikaru( Flavor of Life )



No comments: