Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Updates

Check list:

  • Chemistry test- WOO HOO!!! I passed!!! *happy but not satisfied*works harder*
  • English Speech Presentation- YAY!!! I think Sir towally forgot about the speech xDD or did he deliberately did not want to mention anything about it.
  • Bio 8mins Presentation- HAHAH. I stuttered... T__T We did not practice our speech and the presentation was over 8mins: 9mins++. Mark deduction, as a result.
  • April's Fool- Weeee~ I was not anyone's fool.




Bio Project- Watermelon: Chloroplast






Each cookies: Thylakoid. One stack of cookies: Granum


(Damn BLUR!!!) Cocoa powder: Ribosomes


Bread crust: Stoma Lamella

OMG OMG OMG!!! Mabe came back!!! He's gonna stay for 2 months. GAWD!! I saw him in school during break. What a surprise!

4 comments:

Miharu said...

do post up a picture of your bio project next time.. the complete one, i want to see... and its all about food... It's so Simmy... :P joke~

Howard said...

Congrats, Sim! Lol, I passed too. but I only got a miserable 80% for it. You?

And awesome. You guys used crackers in your project? xD

Nickt said...

Ho! Ho! tats an awesome model! very creative! how did u get the others to folow yr idea? reminds me of yakitaki japan! im hungry i go eat...

Ziaowei said...

-> Miharu: the complete one...? What complete one? hahah. Threw the project away already

-> Howie: got a pathetic sorrowful depressing 69% T_T
Heh~ yea, we used crackers.

-> Nickt: are you serious? Hahah. Yea, I have to admit it's creative :P
I 'forced' them to agree with me by mentioning about that concept all the time.