Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Est-ce qu'il y a un problème?

There has been A LOT going on since my last post. Not with me but with Miharu. Well, actually with me too. However, my problems aren't as serious as Miharu's. Do you know why? Cause' I'm too carefree. Heh~! But of course not to the point that I live in my own fantasy and ignore the real world O____O

Miharu and I had been clashing for quite some time during the last period of time. Our Sensei call it a 'war'. But Miharu totally object. She said that we were just in the 'on and off' state. i.e. we talk if we have things to discuss and not if we don't.
Well, from my point of view, I don't know which state we're in. I don't really actually agree with Miharu and totally disagree with Sensei. heh~ So... I would say that we're in the awkward stage. Yea, I think that's the word that can describe us now.

Maybe this is the best time to clear thing out between me and Miharu. So this message is going to be especially for you.

Dear 'If you're my friend, do this(waves hands)',

You wrote(in somewhere private) that I treat one of my guy friend better than you do. When natsume and you invited me to a grand restaurant, I didn't want to go BUT when that guy invited , it's like I'm is willing to go.

Do you know why?
When you invited me out for lunch, I didn't have enough cash with me. I was kinda broke that time and I need to save up some money.
And when that guy asked me out, I went. That's cause' that guy was in a fragile state that time. Didn't want him to feel hurt any further and plus he said he was gonna treat me anyway. In addition, I saved up my money so I had enough cash in my pocket.
In all, this is just a misunderstand.

You said that I have change. Yes, I admit. You said that I didn't show how I care anymore. Maybe, partially, I admit. I am sorry that I didn't show my love.

I guess that you don't really understand my nature. You see, I fluctuate. I have you guys and I stay with you people. BUT I don't stick to the same person nor the same group at all time. I go to different groups at different times to create bond and relationship. I need to explore. I need to experience. And when I'm not with you guys, I tend to show lack of care/ love. But deep down inside me, I still do care, I just don't show it (Must be my ego).
However, in the end, I always go back to my starting point. To you guys, my buddies. Maybe this is what you call selfish.

P.S. If there is any extra problems, don't hesitate to let me know.

Natsume and Miharu are having fight now. Can't elaborate because it's a too sensitive topic to touch. Anyways, hope you guys will talk again soon.

Miharu, I think you need to take a carefree lesson from me. heh~ XDD
Guru Maguro~

I LOVE YOU GUYS~ that includes you, Michigo and Kisana a.k.a. Bamboo!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, with sensei a war i totally disagree and for me, I don't know la...Well u probably dont agree with me that we are like 'on and off' and maybe you have your own reasons so i dont mind la...All i know is both us wont fight for long..but with natsume i really don't know...my study buddy told me to just forgive and forget but then i really don't know.

Ziaowei said...

Since I said that I disagree with the war thingy, then do you think that I think that we're in a fight? NO! we're not. Like I said, I just assume that we're in our awkward moment.

Sorry, I can't help you with Natsume. It's for you to decide. Just make sure that all these won't affect your studies.

REMEMBER, Exam is coming up soon.



P.S. Natsume was just trying to help.