Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Saturday, August 16, 2008

When pure fear strikes

The feeling has come yet again. That particular feeling that haunted me for weeks two months ago and is now trying to manipulate my mind into thinking that I will not survive the 18th of August onwards.

The horror! It's as if I'm the main character in a murderous thriller movie where I had to runaway from the terror that I was facing but it just kept finding me. Running along the endless dark corridor, not even one soul was detected. It was only me, myself, alone, escaping from the terror.

If only I study... I mean I still have time but I have no mind. My partner, Mr. concentrate, is not with me at the moment.

My heart demands me to study. My eyes command me to sleep so which should i choose? Apparently, I had chosen sleep. "Ahh~ heaven...." I thought dreamingly.

Slap! I hit myself on the head as a punishment for slacking off. Ouch! I deserve it anyway...

Exam's in two days time and I'm not prepared even one bit. Instead of studying my buttocks off, I'm here.... Writing my post.

Am i sane or am I sane? I guess I am sane because I'm actually scared for my exam. Horrified to be more specific! How can I prove that I'm sane? My friend who is an average student haven't even study yet and he's not even nervous nor afraid.

Anyways, overall, I'm HORRIFIED yet sane at the same time. Prays to God that I'll pass my exam...



Maguro-

P.S. Blogging makes me feel better XD

No comments: