Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

More picture

Sorry for the late updates guys. I know I was suppose to upload the other pictures the other day, but I didn't. I just got the pictures this morning... I'm not making up excuses -___-

Anyways, enjoy~!
P.S. These are not arranged in a proper manner (I was lazy). So... yea. You'll have a HARD time trying to figure out which comes first x___x heh~



















































No comments: