Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Friday, August 8, 2008

TODAY ROCKS!!!!!!!!

ZOMG!!! I can't get over the US Navy Seventh Fleet, Orient Express. Shyte, they're HELLA GOOD!!! GAWD~!!

Thay came to perform at our school just now, this afternoon. It was soooo DAMN high!


Their Opening song (First song) was "Play That Funky Music" (Play That Funky Music, White Boy"), Wild Cherry. OMG!! I could faint anytime~~


Here a couple of photos taken today


WOOOOO~ Go Paul(in black) ! Shake that thing~!


Picture with the vocalist


The pianist and me =DD

That's all for today's. I'll upload more of these photos either tomorrow or the the day after tomorrow. Ciao~

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, looks sooooo cool..ehehe...

Ziaowei said...

thanks ^^

Which part? the whole thing? =P

aBiizKriZtin said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeee! Simmy! i miss u guyz soooooo much! esp wen u had dat group pic wid all the guyz!!! OMG, im soooooooo jeluz! misshsoooo alll!!! by the way, good luck on ur exams ah! =p