Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

You and I

©クロル

I may lack common sense
Making teachers think I'm dumb
I don't mind those glance
Cause' that'll keep me calm

Thought that you were different
Teaching me all that I need to learn

You might lose your patience or just get annoyed
But I need you to understand my mind
That I can't comprehend all the signs

When you look down on me
I feel hurt
I'll be broken
But I'll stay strong

Emotions won't break the bond
It will continue and finish our song

6 comments:

Sarah. UK said...

Haha. I'm assuming this is between a friend and you?

I'm not sure, but from my point of view, it seems obvious from the 'bond' part and the 'patience' cuz thats what fwens do sometimes...lose their temper.

At first I was like 'OHW...Sim wrote this? Our Sim? I didn't think she had it in her..'

Wow...you write pretty good poems?
I mean although in some areas, it did not rhyme...( is it supposed to? xD )I could fully comprehend what you were trying to say.

It's very touching. Although I can't understand how you jump from common sense > feeling hurt, I think it's actually quite true.

I'm thinking it's based on something true? Or just randomly made up...because that was 1000% from the heart. It's sooo niice.

Haha. I'll save a copy and credit u.

Sarsy

Ziaowei said...

I feel soooooooooooooo Flattered.

heh~ thanks sars.

"I mean although in some areas, it did not rhyme...( is it supposed to? xD )"

I dont know... Sometimes wen I read, it rhymes then when i read again, it didn't. SO i don't know.

Base on something true.

FYI, I write down my feelings into a poem if you didn't notice.

Wow~ you can feel what I wrote. That's sooooooo cool! My poem can actually give out messages.

Thanks again Sarah. I really appreciate that you appreciate my work =DD

Anonymous said...

Hey! It is so damn nice. really..honest!

i didn't know you could write so good poem. You can beat jevs in the poem reciting competition..haha

True doh, what u said...i felt it a lot of times..hahah and i can felt ur poem too..same as sarsy..

Ziaowei said...

Beat Jevs in writing poems, Yes.

Beat Jevs in reciting poems, No.

aww~ i Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

great poem! it's so something that everyone can understand and get. i never knew u had poetry in you. i know you rhyme things up and all but wow! deep.

-shi ming-

Ziaowei said...

thanks shi ming~