Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Heat + predictions = WTH

*yawns* Just got out of bed =.=

FUUUUUH~ Today was warmer than usual. Early in the morning in school and I was already sweating.

During Lunch time, one of my 'friend's' (have never spoken to him before) nose was bleeding O_O Probably due to the heat. Then, there was another guy who sweated like he never had sweat for centuries. He continued on fanning himself but I don't think it seemed to work xP

Coming Wednesday:
  • Chemistry Test- If i couldn't get 60 and above, then I'll have to drop the subject T__T
  • English Speech Presentation- Choose either a persuade/ argument/ advice topic then talk about it. GAHH.
  • Biology 8min Project Presentation- For my case, it's gonna be about the chloroplast. My group leader had given me the structure I'm suppose to discuss about this afternoon.
  • April's Fool- IT's April's Fool!!! Are all my teachers' kidding with us? Will there really be a test? Sadly, I am 99.99999% sure that these events will certainly happen.
I wasn't able to sleep last night... Actually more like, I didn't have a peaceful sleep last night. I don't know why ( or maybe I do... >_> ) I kept on waking up in the middle of the night. I lost count on how many times it happened.

When I got up this morning and look into the mirror, I seriously thought that I was looking at a panda bear! Except for the fact that I'm not that big and furry and soft and cute :3
wait... Pandas aren't bears...

No comments: