Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

08.07.08

OMG!!! Today was so tiring~ Had classes as usual. The AddMath Lesson was a killer this morning! O__O I can't get the proper answer and don't know what to substitute to get the required answer. Got everything mixed up :s

Then we had lunch at a Chinese Restaurant. I was suppose to eat biscuits only which I had brought to school but I ended up eating a BIG bowl of spicy soup noodles. So full~ I feel like I was about to burst.

Later in the afternoon, we had Computer Project session on our database. There was a pair of speakers in the lab but there weren't any PC that could support it. OR maybe the speeaker's just broken... Fortunately, the was a PC with built-in speakers which was behind me. The seesion was boring, so i decided to play some songs with that PC. The atmosphere lightened up! I guess... Anyways, the Sensei was there in the lab too. I hope he wasn't disturbed or anything. You see, this Computer Sensei of mine is really kind and generous. Funny too. He'll just let you do whatever you want but when he needs you to listen, you HAVE TO listen. It's scary when he gets mad.

So yea, I went home at 5pm at took a shower. I was so sleepy but I decided to get my foreign language study homework over with. Unfortunately, I was kind of doss when I was doing my work half way then woke up :O__O: So I just climb onto my bed and fell asleep *zzzzzZ Ahhh~ I'm in my own world now.
My mum then accidentally woke me up a few minutes later. She thought I was sick... I'm not.

No comments: