Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bored-ville

Hiroki- kun and I were in BOREDOM because the teacher was discussing the corrections that has to be done in our past year paper. Well, lets just say I wasn't in the mood to study that time. And my seatmate Hiroki? He's usually not in the mood especially during english class. 99.9% of the time he' ll be sleeping or doing something else that doesn't concern english excersice except if there's an essay classwork. He likes writing stories. I think...

Anyways, here what we drew. He draws one diagram then I continue drawing another that has any relation to that diagram and vice-versa.


Yeap! We scribbled in Hiroki's book. XD

A negative scan to have a better look at the drawings.







1 comment:

Howie said...

Good times, good times... xD