Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Time Changes Everything

Down you fall, Up you rise
©クロル


I can't see a bright tomorrow
There's no future for me
I don't know anything
Just useless to the community.

Cry out your eyes
Flood the earth with it
Pack your sorrows into a die
Then burn it bit by bit.

I can see the light
I can see a future
Wishing that this moment will linger
and off I go to greener pastures.



There is a story behind this poem. I didn't write it for fun.
I was so stressed out tonight at around 8+pm because of AddMath. Then I realise that I wasn't doing well in my studies.
I don't understand AddMath. I suck in Chemistry. I'm getting worse in my foreign language studies. I can't concentrate. I don't have the heart to study anymore like I used to.
I don't know.... I'm in a state of confusion. Lost in the sea, waiting for a boat. Or I'll maybe just swim my way to the shore.

2 comments:

aBiizKriZtin said...

OMG u guyz sound like you're so stressed der!!! man, i wish u guyz r hre! i could giv u guyz F-U-N hre!!! =p

Ziaowei said...

i'm not sure about the other people. I just know that I'm really stressed out cause' of AddMath. That KILLER! TORTURER! *sigh
I wish we're there too~