Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

The Slap Game- I Need Tissue. Not That.

I was playing this hand-slapping game with Jun this morning during and we were so LOUD because our group we're laughing: Natsume, KaoCHO, Kisana. Jun was fast OR maybe I was just too slow~ hahahhah. They were the 'audience'

When he's going to hit my hand, I have to dodge it. If I didn't then it'll still his turn. When he don't want to attack me, he can just switch to 'stay'. If I try dodge in this 'stay' (when there is actually nothing to dodge), then I'll have to be slap on my hand as a punishment. In other words, in this game, there can only be one 'King'.
So, for me to be the 'King', I have to dodge his attack or don't move when he switches to 'stay'.
This game can end anytime whenever the players don't feel like playing anymore.
Only two players allowed in the game.

Okay, back to the main point.
So, Jun was trying to attack me and I tried to dodge. Sadly, He manage to slap me most of the time. Our physics Sensei was in front of the class that time. She asked us to stop our 'foolishness'.
"What is this? Are you people still children?" She said.
Of course we stopped. However, when she was writing notes on the white-board, I turned back again and started playing.
So Jun was still the 'King'. He attacked and I dodge but I guess I tried too hard cause' I end up accidentally hitting my nose really hard. OUCH!

That was the the end of the game for him and me. Really~ it was PAINFUL. I faced back to the front and asked for tissue from my seatmate.
Guess what she took out from her bag? A napkin. Yes, the napkin for the girls when they have their period.
"Here you go," she said generously. "Oh shit!" When she realised.
KaoCHO and I started laughing hysterically. The consequences? We got scolded by the Sensei XD It was freakin' funny and way embarassing for her. hahahahha

Lesson of the day: Look at what you are holding first before showing it to the public XD

2 comments:

Vivian said...

wow..the napkin thing is so embarrassing.

Ziaowei said...

hahhaha yea~