Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Slim Down- Part two

Okay. I told my mother about my slimming down plan and guess what she said.

"You're in your puberty stage now. Do whatever you want but if you mess up your body don't come and find/ complain to me."

What she said really scared the sh*t out of me O__O
Now I don't even know whether i'll continue my plan or not. It's just too risky. Maybe I'll just have a normal diet but eat less.
Yea, maybe that'll do. just MAYBE.

No comments: