Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Slim Down

I decided to go on a Diet from now on, until the next two months? I don't know whether I can survive that long or not. Actually, I've been wanting to go on a diet for awhile already but I just can't resist on not eating. FOOD is just sooo GOOD.

Here's the schedule I've been planning:
Breakfast: 1 'piece' fruit/ 2 slices of Wholemeal Bread with spread/ a bowl of Oatmeal.
Lunch: The usuals. Rice, Vege, Meat, Fish, Soup .
Dinner: A piece of fruit with pieces of biscuits.

All this can be done if my mother approves this Diet.

Wish me Good Luck in asking my mother and also me resisting FOOD XD

Lesson of the Day: Don't eat anymore when you're full. I know its hard to resist for some people (especially me) but its for your own sake. OR you'll get 'BIG' very fast.

3 comments:

Nickt said...

Yea i learn my lesson, i dont get big i get sick in the tummy and then i though fixing it with milk will work ...Ugh

Anonymous said...

whattt? you're on a diet? you gotta be kidding me. haha. you're slim. take that as a compliment. :P by the i've changed my link. ziqah12.blogspot.com

Ziaowei said...

nickt--> hahahahha yea that too.

ziqah--> i want to... okay, i'll take that as a compliment because you said 'slim' and not 'thin'.