Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, May 26, 2008

Broken T__T

My Mum asked me to cook some rice for lunch T___T but the rice cooker's broken T___T now i have to cook it using Gas. So I didnt eat rice for lunch. Cooked my own spaghetti bolognese instead. Yumm~ What?? you think i didnt cook my rice? Of course i did. Its call responsibility. I do have a family you know. They NEED to eat. FYI that's how we get our energy. not by drinking some glucose drink. Well... yea we do have glucose drink here but that's for instant energy only not for long-term.

Lesson of the day: Do not put the rice cooker's pot into the cooker when it's still wet. So whip it dry first! Or you'll face the same problem as mine. *Dont even think about breaking your cooker so you could eat bolognese o___O*

No comments: