Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Some Random Questions Tagged by Dee

Tagged by KaoCHO! :3 (RANDOM NESSSSS!! YOOOOO!! *HUGGLES, GLOMPS, TACKLES, KISSES CHEEK, LICKS CHEEK, PICKS UP AND RUNS AROUND LIKE NUTS SCREAMING MOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF*)
A) People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs & replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz & those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by & cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.

#1 if your lover betrayed you, what will your reaction be?
First I'll ask for an explanation. Then if its something like "I was trying to protect you" or something similar then I' ll love him more. I think....
OR
Otherwise, I' ll shout at him first. then slice him into pieces using a chainsaw and let him burn in hell. Later, I' ll cry and get REALLY depress. Don' t care about anything anymore- even the nature.

#2 if you can have a dream come true, what would it be?
World peace. But of course Yin and Yang still has to keep going. *tsk tsk*

#3 If your house was on fire, what is the one thing you would take to preserve?
My PC.

#4 What would you do with a billion dollars?
Go for further studies. Donate some to the Needies. Open my own business (hotel, restaurent, school, fashion boutique) and so much more but it'll probably be finish after I open all my business anyway.

#5 what's your ideal lover like?
Bishonen, caring, loving, DO NOT waste especially food, likes children, has cooking skills, Taller than me (ideal: 6ft), romantic, has a sense of humour, sometimes naugthy, creative, knows how to surprise people(i LOVE surprises). Can't think of anything else right now.

#6 which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
Loving someone.

#7 How long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Wow! what a question. That I don't know. Maybe until I can' t hold it in anymore? or maybe when he's about to be snatched by some girl *bleh(I'm so gonna kill her!)*

#8 if the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
Well, is he engaged or married? If not, then I' ll be his friend and try to make him like me :)

#9 is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
Knowing that this earth isn't gonna live long. the other one is a secret, so yea... heh~ ^^


#10 What cheers you up the fastest ?
having fun and jokes. watching video/ movie/ dramas.

#11 how do you see yourself in ten years time?
A pretty, slender lady =P with a boyfriend/ husband and a succesful job living and maybe happy.

#12 who are currently the most important people to you?
Family and friends. Can' t live without them!

#13 what kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
crazy-Japan fan, loaded, sometimes mean, sometimes nice. she used to be a girl who's moody and all but not any more. I think... o_O

#14 would you rather be single & rich or married but poor?
Single & Rich. I mean like if you're poor then you'll maybe often have arguments with your husband about $MONEY$ then the family will break and you'll be single again and POOR.

#15 what do you do during the holidays?
Buy new movies/ dramas and watch them, chat, surf the net, blog, EAT and SLEEP, clean up the house, slumber at my cousin's place, shopping and Eat more.

#16 would you give all in a relationship?
Not if I' m REALLY in love. Honestly.

#17 if you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?
The one whose less of a playboy and care about me more. I think... Well, you can' t predict the future right? *Except for me =P*

#18 what type of friends do you like?
Understanding, doesn't always talk behind someones back- like a friend i currently have- I mean sorry man! but I really don't like it sometimes when people talk behind another's back, the topic that we talk about won' t always be about that him/herself, joker, trustworthy, sociable



people that I'm tagging:
  1. Jeffrey Chin
  2. Miharu
  3. Natsume
  4. Assie

1 comment:

Jo said...

HAHAHAHHA,i like the answer to the single&rich or married but poor thing. HAHAHA. It's logically funny,i guess. :p