Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, May 26, 2008

So what now??

Weeeee~ biology Practical Exam was abit harder tha i imagined. Guess what came out?? Something about temperature of animal in a group and alone... hah?? o_O the test tube was made as a metaphor for it. =_=" I thought that question was easier than the second one which is about plants. but NOO. Yes, we do have to cut the allamanda flower into half. Ahhh! I didnt really actually revised that plant topic. my instinct told me that that topic will DEFINATELY come out. and it did T__T but i did look through though :P Thanks to my weirdly function memory(I really forget things easily~ dont know why.), i was able to remember the allamanda diagram we learnt in bio class.

This morning like about 10mins to 8am before the exam started, Dee,Vee, Mee (yes. thats their new nickname that I just made up like 1sec ago ^^) and I were talking to each other about our blog.
Then Mee came up with the subject "what does the K in your URL stand for?" (to Vee).
Vee didnt want to answer so we stared at her O.O Well, she insist on not telling us. Then thanks to my super smart -_-" yet weird functioning brain, I was able to find out the meaning. told Mee bout it then she told Dee. Mee started guessing the meaning of the word(although she knew already. just trying to play along with Vee :D Vee didnt know that we knew hahaha) by saying random Teacher's name starting with the letter K.
Guess what i said. Kamari! lol.
I was like "Hey, that sounds familiar... Is there any teacher name Kamari in our school?? I cant recall any x__x"
Vee and Mee were like "yea, that sound familiar. who's name is that?"
Dee: "Why are you naming my father's name?!"
Vee, Mee and I: "Oh ya! that's her father's name!" *in "aww" as if we found out something new*
I: "Then why did I say T. Kamari?? Who was I suppose to say anyway?"
Vee: "I think you wanted to say- T. Omari?"
I: "Oh ya! that it."
Then they started laughing at me O_O Haiz... so yea.

That one of how funny my brain can function T_T

P.S. Sorry guys. Im not allowed to reveal what K actually means.But let me give you a clue.

It starts with letter 'K'
hahah. yea I know its lame =P Live with it.

No comments: