Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Frogs


Frog Migration: Omen to China Earthquake Disaster

On May 5th, many Chinese locals noticed thousands of frogs on the move. They were seen traveling without fear of traffic as they crossed streets in mass floods.





May13 2008




I got the videos from youtube. Thousands and thousands of people died because of naturtal disaster. Yes, these disaster are natural and not man-made BUT these things happen also because of human. Climate change because of the greenhouse effects etc.

Im sure none of you people out there would want to see anymore of these. So act NOW or there is no more later. Conserve and do not waste etc. We can make a difference.

No comments: