Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Guess What??

Arrgh! Im sooooo dead! im suppose to be studying right now for my upcoming exam which is like what...? In 2 days time! Im so dead. im so dead. Just cant help myself from going online :P cant resist...

my lil bro sprained his neck. ouch! pity him. He went to see a traditional massager already. that guy was suppose to make my brother feel better but NOOO. instead he made it worse. now his neck is sprained, painful and swollen. cant even turn his head. he hadnt been to school for 5days straight already. and his mid year exam is in the coming week. well, good luck to him.

Didnt go training last night. wonder what happened??

OMG! OMG! i saw a spongebob trash can last week at euroclassic. I wanna buy!!! but its sooo freaking expensive for a bin. haiz... maybe next time.

Oh ya! it was Miharu's Bday yeasterday. guess what i got her. two bottles of nail polish-pink and black- and a box of smarties choco. yumm~~

Natsume wasnt herself this morning. she wasnt in the mood for anything. thats just soooo wrong~ but i dont blame her. people's like that sometimes. well maybe 98.999999...% of the world's population has that moment before :

Oh sh*t! I wasted one hour already. gotta go now. NEED to study for my exam.

P.S. If u guys were wondering what training i've been going to, keep wondering coz im not gonna tell. heh~

No comments: