Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First blog!

Ey! im like in school right now. the computer lab. we're having our electives now.

Ok now the reason im creating this blog. its because of Miharu. I mean i cant just let her do it alone. we rise together, we fall together. and of course get punished together too. that's what we learned during training :P

Exam is less than a week. and wanna know something? I havent start revising yet T_T Gonna start tonight.
Gambatte!!! GO GO GO! really i have to.

I moved to my new room already- two days ago. At last! I've been waiting for one year. well actually one and a half. wait! maybe two.... or two and a half? hahaha I forget :P

so... im just done writing in Sasadi's book. like the top 15 qualities i find in a guy. well you guys out there dont need to satisfy all but..... yea.

okay! GTG. its almost recess. need to go or i'll get scolded hah~!

No comments: