Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

To Mee- chan:

Hey man! I think you got the wrong idea of what I was thinking x__x This time, we dont connect. No antenna for this.
I was just playing along with Makku-kun when I said "Ahhh Fat thighs of mine!. Bleh." You know how the he always teases me with that. The truth is I DONT CARE. Really~ Its just fun when he teases. I dont know why o__O

So dont worry about that Mee- chan.


Lesson of the day: When you're having exam, swithch off your internet or you'll be in hell like me T__T I cant even concentrate in revising my work. This doesnt apply to all of you but I know most have this problem too. Esp. Dee.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

don't call me mee-chan. =_= making me sound like a freaking noodle.

anyways, the point of that post wasn't about maku teasing your thighs.

the point of the post was because you keep complaining about your weight. You say you wanna go for 40+kg and you wanna control what you eat and so on. and then when you gain weight instead of loss weight, you complain.

i don't see the point of you lossing weight when your BM is like perfect.