Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

...Die... -_-

Gah! I feel like dying. I feel like Killing myself. I feel like there's no more hope in life. I feel like this world is gonna end on 4th June. Gahh...

Yea right, like i'm gonna suicide. I won't be that shallow. It's just an exam.
Ughh! i don't have the mood to study at all.
AHHH! OMG! i'm gonna fail! *turns pale and faint*

x___x i'm really gonna die if i don't study, won't i? *Went to find a corner to grow mushroom*

Blehx. *Fading away from earth*

Lesson of the day: You don't wanna study? you' re gonna end up dying like me unless you're uber smart or don't care about life -_-"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PSST. For everyone reading... don't tell Sim, but she's sooooo EMO. *cough*

Haha. I'm just joking. Heck yeah the world is gonna end. Just not today. Prolly on Thurs... we've got Chemistry Exams.. *horror music*

EVERYONE START PANICKING. shiit. Nope. I haven't got any reaction JUST yet. Just on the last day. Those very few hours before the exams. I can just picture everyone... screaming their heads off.

N FYI.. just an exam??? Yeah... haha. I knw your smart Sim.. stop showing off. GAWD. I knw I'm stupid. So stupid I don't even knw hw to do LCM, HCF...wtv. OKAY... HAHA. I sound like a nerd talking [ I'm not btw =)

Oooh. You gonna grow mushrooms??? Ew. I'm allergic to them.. why not apples? Apples are nice. =)

Real lessons LEARNT TODAY:

1. Sim is EMO
2. I'm allergic to mushrooms.

Ziaowei said...

hahahha.
I'm not Smart ok??

why don't I grow apple? because they are sweet. and i don't feel sweet right now.

and mushroom usually grow alone. I think... well, it's just from an anime. the guy became emo and he starts growing mushrooms on his head. yea, his head.

anime: ouran high school host club
guy: Tamaki

カオチョ said...

We all know that, Kuroru. e_e;;

:( Sorry for... not caring about life. XD;; *haven't studied at all*

:P I guess I can start by tomorrow? Shyyt, my shoulder hurts. XD;;

-KaoCHO