Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Bye Mabe...


He left last night and I didn't see him off :(


Him leaving will surely leave a scar in our (my friend and I) society.


I know you'll will be a great guy and I wish you all the best, Mabe. You promised me that when you come back for a visit at the end of this year, you'll be able to speak my language.
We'll all be looking forward to seeing you again! Cherish that guitar pick that your best friend gave you.
Love always,
Simmy
Bye Mark....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHHAHAHAHHAHA AWESOME PIC ! CLassic mark Lol, this nick btw forgot my pass...

Ziaowei said...

hahaha. yea awesome pic