Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Metaphor...

I was just talking to Michigo awhile ago and we were talking about the rise and fall of people.

It is said that if you fall, you can still stand up and start over again. However, what IF i fell and slammed my face right down on the floor, broke my legs and became crippled and couldn't stand again? I would have to attend therapy session all the time and receive treatment.

The usual quote is: there's always a tomorrow. I usually look forward to the next day of my life. But yestereday, I wished that tomorrow never comes...

Edit: I noticed that there's something wrong with the way I phrased the last sentence... I wasn't trying to wish that the world would e*d or I would d*e or anything( if that's what you people were thinking) O__O

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why is it that u dont want tomorrow to come? isnt it a good thing? there's alwayas the bright side of everything.. ;)

Anonymous said...

Yuh! What she said. xD

Ziaowei said...

ehehhehehe. Cmon' I was being emo for one sec.