Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Saturday, March 21, 2009

*GASP*



OMG!!!

I noticed that these pictures of 雅-Miyavi was taken before he went solo... RIGHT?!!! When he was still in Due le Quartz? A very strong proof could be his body arts. They aren't there!!! He was clean!! Spotless. But still sexy *purr* ;P


I LOVE YOU, 雅!!!

P.S. I do not owe any of these pictures.

3 comments:

Christian said...

Hmm... If i wasn't a guy, I'd tap that...

WAIT WHAT THE HELL AM I SAYING?!

SHUN THE EBILNESS!!!111

SHUUUUUUUN!

Anonymous said...

wow sim~ eheheh~ you're type of guy like this? O_O will you parents approve if you really had a bf like miyavi? heheh

Ziaowei said...

lol, miharu! I don't know, man. I don't think they'll approve xP