Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

GAHH is such a great word to express your feelings >__>

Original Timetable

Key: L represents our period block. so, eg. L1 means period block 1.

You see, I requested to be changed from AS literature (ASL) L4 to English AS (EAS) L5 where my former L5 was Math and so my Math was changed to L4. This happened during break.


Then at the end of the day, I found out that I was shuffled from Bio L1 to L3 where my former L3 was my Private Study time (PS). So, now my PS is L1 and I wanna change from EAS L5 to L1 because i think/ assume that students in L5 are all ace students in english.


So, if i change from eas L5 to PS L1, my PS will be L5. This is what i wish but i dont know if the admin will allow to me to change.


But then, even if they allow me to change my EAS to L1, there is a chance that they might shift ASL L4(former block) to PS L1. so my L4 will be my new PS which i dont want to be in.

And im suppose to write a request letter for my shifting and I dont even knw how to write it since every of my blocks are jumbled up. Should I write it base on my new timetable or should I write it based on my old one...? If i write it based on my old one, then my PS will be in L5.

Or maybe I shouldnt change at all :S

GAHH!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Honestly, reading this makes me confused ... :S But goodluck anyways..Do it Slowly... :)

Ziaowei said...

HAHAH. If you read slowly, maybe you'll understand xP

Thanks!

RB said...

It is confusing at first XD

Ohh, I get it, so you changed subjects at first.
But wouldn't it be harder if teacher shuffles us again and your chemistry block will be shuffled? =/

Complicated timetable eh?
Good luck with your meeting tomorrow with the DP of academics!