Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Truth or dare? Truth!

I was tagged by Miharu. The number aren't consistent and I don't know why. She probably accidentally deleted some of the questions or maybe the person before that did it.

001. Name → Simmy

004. Zodiac sign → Aries

005. Male or female → Female :3

006. Elementary → PDS Jangsak

007. Middle School → P.D.S. Secondary

008. High School → PDS Secondary then to SMSS Secondary although its the same school but the name had changed.

009. College School → PTE BE19...

010. Hair color → Currently, Black. I considered bleaching it to platinum blonde then have pink highlights xD but the maintainance cost is just too expensive. I have NOOOOOOO way to afford it.

011. Long or short → Long or short what? hair? I tried both and I like both ^^

012. Loud or Quiet → How about Loiet?

013. Sweats or Jeans → Hmm.... Hard ques. Depends, really.

014. Phone or Camera → Phone with a SLR function xD I enjoy camera more But cmon' I need to communicate too.

015. Health freak → Nahh. But I do take care of my health :)

016. Drink or Smoke? → Drink. Smoking is BAAAAAAAAADDD. so it drinking :P

017. Do you have a crush on someone? → Yes. But I hate him 'cause he's sooo distracting ;P I can't concentrate as much on my studies compare to last time. Damn you ><

018. Eat or Drink → Eat AND drink.

019. Piercings → I have one on both ears and I wanna get another one but my mama didn't grant me the permission.

020. Tattoos → Why not?

023. First piercing → When I was in Year 8 because I had to dance on stage and the costume includes a pair of earrings but in the end I wore the clipped on earrings 'cause my ear wasn't fully healed yet.

024. First best friend → I remember her... 'Rashes' was her nickname by one of my friend. When I was in Year 2 till Year 8...

025. First award → When I was in Pre- school. I won 2nd place in an art competition xD ahahha.

026. First crush → No idea xP

027. First pet → hmm... I forgot... was it a sponge named Bob?

028. First big vacation → I think it was to Malaysia?

030. First big birthday → Probably when I was a year old. PROBABLY.

049. Eating → BRB. I'm gonna go ingest my dinner.

050. Drinking → BACK! Japanese tofu with sweet corn soup.

052. I'm about to → >__> uhh... I'm gonna stay online and complete this thingy that I'm currently doing.

053. Listening to → Nothing.


054. Plans for today → Go online and stay online. Then maybe study something.

055. Waiting for → Alot of things...

YOUR FUTURE:

058. Want kids? → TOwally!

059. Want to get married? Absolutely. I don't plan to live my entire life as a spinster.

060. Careers in mind → I'm considering Agricultural Biotech, Hotel Management and owning a business. One of these.

068. Lips or eyes → You mean me or my dream guy? I towally wanna look at his dazzling eyes everyday.

070. Shorter or taller? → Taller :)

072. Romantic or spontaneous → Romantaneous xD

073. Nice stomach or nice arms → Nice Stomach.

074. Sensitive or loud → Ohh cmon! BOTH hahahhaha. they're humans too~

075. Hook-up or relationship → Don't they ahve the same meaning? O_O

076. Trouble maker or hesitant → This is hard... None. Maybe...

HAVE YOU EVER:

080. Lost glasses/contacts → Nope :D

081. Ran away from home → I'm a good girl. hehehe

082. Held a gun/knife for self defense → I was suppose to work with a knife for my karate self defnece demo last time but we didn't have any props available.

084. Broken someone's heart → Sadly, yes. I'm sooooooooooooooo sorry.

085. Been arrested → by who? :P

087. Cried when someone died → Yes...

DO YOU BELIEVE IN:

089. Yourself → Do I? Not really. But I do trust my instinct.

090. Miracles → Yes.

091. Love at first sight → hmm... Yea, 'cause it happened to my high school teacher. He was telling how he met and married his wife. awww~

092. Heaven → :) 99.999% yes or maybe 100% yes

093. Santa Claus → I used to. ahaha

094. Tooth Fairy → I ever hid my teeth under my pillow but nothing happened the next day. So, I don't believe.

095. Kiss on the first date → Where? The cheeks? xP

097. Is there one person you want to be with right now → Yes.

098. Are you seriously happy with where you are in life → I could be unsatisfied but I wouldn't ask for more (pepsi is a bad example :P) because I am already very fortunate.

099. Do you believe in God → 100% ABSOLUTELY YES!

100. Post as 100 truths and tag 20 people →

  1. Michigo
  2. KaoCHO
  3. Miharu
  4. Olivia
  5. Liang
  6. Nac-chan
  7. Jem
  8. Prasadi
  9. Jun
  10. Mumu
  11. Wana
  12. Laiqers
  13. Sarah
  14. Rhona
  15. Jeffrey
  16. Rina
  17. Ziqah
  18. Ikurasu
  19. Shiming
  20. Fie

P.S. I do NOT drink.

No comments: