Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, March 16, 2009

Awesomely Awesome

I sorted out my schedule already this morning. So, I didn't change my EAS block period 'cause my EAS lecturer sort of persuaded me to stay in his block. I hope I'm making the right choice her. When I entered the deputy principle's room, she was shockingly nice O_O
She asked me, "What can I do for you? Anything."
I was surprised because on the other day when I went to visit her, she was sooo dead. Calm and everything. It was unbearable for me! HAHHAHA. Maybe she was just tired that time and maybe she was in a good mood today :3 Rhona was right. She is nice!

Consequently, my math is now in L4.2 with Nac-chan :3 and EAS in L5. Wahahhaha! Now, I have my PS and math period with her.

So, the EAS class was cancelled this afternoon and I ended up attending my former Math class. Yea, I know. I should have took my time off and have fun instead. But the class was only 45mins in the theatre room, so I thought why not just attend it for fun?

FUN?!! The little voice in the back of my mind asked. Are you crazy?! How could attending Math class be fun?

Hahahha, it was that bad, really.

I went to the library where Michigo was, after class. She was sitting there with Liang, Olivia and a foreign girl who surprisingly knows how to speak my native language.

I never spoke to Liang nor Olivia before. I have only greeted Olivia a hello like ONCE only, I think... So, I was talking with Michigo about this guy whom I think likes her on another table away from Liang and Olivia and Michigo had no idea about it. So, I approached Olivia's table and asked straight away "Do you guys think that (the guy whom I think likes Michigo) likes Michigo?"

>__> When I think about it, that was actually my first conversation with them and it was quite an umm.... interesting start I have to say. LOL :P

Liang was damn funny that Olivia and I were in hysteria(Is this the word to describe how we acted?) We're in the library for goodness sake!! It was such an inappropriate place.

Lesson of the day: NEVER and I mean, NEVER sit with Liang or Olivia when in the library xP

2 comments:

liang said...

wahhh~ never sit with me. >< ok ok! i will sit with you then,, and make yu tak dapat concentrate then yu noe. =p haha!

Ziaowei said...

Lol :P I was joking xDD

If you sit with me, you also cannot concentrate. wasn't that what you said? hahah