Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Does this mean it's holiday for me?

WOOOOHOOOO!!! Term break!!

YES~ It had already started. But those this mean I'm gonna have any holidays aeven if its term break? 'Cause I have like tonnes of homework and a model-building project where my teamates and I have to build a chloroplast model for our Bio class T__T

Then there's like lotssssss of assignments... Ohh, wait.... I think there's only Math and Bio assignments xD YAY!!! But then again, I have to review my chemistry work. Ugh, chemistry >< and also MATH!!!! ahhhhhhhhhh~~ I'm getting rusty. I can't even do the simplest calculation.

I'm DOOM!!
***
We had a cleaning campaign at the end of school today. It was dead BORING!
After that, I went to look for Nac-chan and i walked around the school for 2 times and I couldn't find her! GAHHH sooo tired. I got soooooooo frustrated(for some particular reason) and tired that i actually got angry O_O So, I went back to teh canteen where my other friends were and I saw Nac-chan walking toward. GAHH! She was in the waiting area all along T__T I felt sooo pathetic man.

3 comments:

liang said...

wah lan,, so many to read. ><
hahaha~

Ziaowei said...

HAHAHHAA. your blog also sooooooooooooooo many to read.

Anonymous said...

hahahahaah.....