Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Dum dum dum DUMMM *horror background music*

*feeling abit apathetic*

I've written my request letter and stated there that I wished to be change from ASL L4 to EAS L1. Yea... I'm going for PS L4... So, that means none of my other subjects will be affected. With this reason, I hope that she could fulfill my request. I mean this is the best I could do.

No other subjects affected = Less trouble.

Anyways, if she does approve my wish and if it does take effect IMMEDIATELY, then I would have 2 PS both after break, meaning as the clock strikes 9.45am, I would have 'nothing' to do for 3hrs and 15mins... till 1pm where my Math class begins.

No comments: