Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, March 9, 2009

School

So, School started already last week, 2nd of March. First and second day of orientation was Uber tiring T__T

Then there was the 'official' first day of school which I thought our teacher was gonna give a Math test but it turned out that it was postponed to the next day.

The 'second' day was... well, you could say memorable. But not in a good way because I found out something that was heartbreaking- my sincerity was doubt, from my friend. It hurt me, and it hurt me deep...

On that night, I went to Nac-chan's place to have a horror movie night. KaoCHO and I were late. The others were watching Lake Dead when we arrived. The movie was... umm... 'not good' especially if a kid, like Miharu :P, was there to watch it, too.

I got sick the next day and found out(not from the doctor) that it was because I had Chlorine overdose. Yea... Stomach acted up and I had to 'dispose' of my internal digested food through my mouth. As a result, I lay and slept on the sofa(I didn't wanna sleep on my own bed) for more than 20hours a day. The only time where I actually got out of 'bed' was when I had to go toilet. It was torturing...

Sadly, my life so far since school started was... sigh, miserable...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A kid?? A kid? Max was younger than me?? kaothecow is younger than me... T_T
hahahah....
Honestly, I had to admit that the start of my school, school life ws miserable, sad, etc..*sigh*

Ziaowei said...

Max was younger than you? since when did I say Max was younger than you...? Did you mean Maxx? She IS younger than you.

Anonymous said...

Sorry with the "was"...I was sleepy when I'm onlining..writing..i mean...Yeah, she IS younger than me? But why is it that people said that I'm underage? O_O
lol~

Ziaowei said...

HAHAHA ohh~ It's just funny to see how you react. You get embarassed and all xD

Anonymous said...

I know right....Jeez >_> Suddenly I felt so warm when I'm embarrassed.... haiz..ahahah..I need help in chem so cya tom at school during ps..We meet in canteen yea..LOL