Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Arashi 嵐 Josou Paradise SP

Gakkou Ikou MAX 2008.04.22- Arashi Josou Paradise SP
V6 senpai playing pranks on 嵐. ZOMG! Funny~ heh.
I dont' know how to embed the video so I'll just give you the link.







Click here for the webpage.

If you guys don't know, the three ladies are actually guys XD
There was one part, Aiba asked whether the boobs were fake too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

siiiimyyyy~ konbanwa
omg! i so hate u n ur blog alll d fooodd *dreaming* *staring out into blank space* =D
neway~ nice hairrrr~~~~ like nicee =)
n oguri shun is hawt~~!!! yay~! anther hanayori fan!!! whee~~~

Ziaowei said...

Konbanwa!

hahahh, i sorry to hear that you hate my blog. However, I love it anyway XD and i know you do too. woot~!

I'm not really a fan of 小栗 旬 Oguri Shun
Yeap! Hana Yori Fan that's why Hana is my middle name XD

Thanks for the compliment about my hair~