Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ikurasu- san

I recently trust Ikurasu- san sooo much. I' ve been starting to tell him my secrets. hehh~?! Nande?! Yadda!!! ki ni shinaide.

I don't really talk to him when we meet in school. The only time when we talk a lot with each other is when we're online on MSN.

The thing is, I don't know why but... but... but... I don't know how t put this in words. I just trust him. Oh Gawd! that guy is good~ Ne? I feel like i'm going to be trick by him or something.


Lesson of the day: Cherish the people around you before you lose them. Don't make the same mistake like i did.

No comments: