Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Friday, June 13, 2008

Nyappie Sweet 16th!

Happy 16th Birthday Kisana!

Just came back from her party 2 hours ago. ZOMG! her party ROCKS! hahahah. The food's great, Kisana. I enjoyed the party alot. Especially the last game.
We had to make our partner laugh/ smile.

The game goes like this:
partner #1 "Honey, I love you but I just won't smile."
partner #2 "Please smile."

then Partner #2 had 15sec to make partner #1 to smile. If partner #1 did smile/ laugh then he lost. If not, we move to the next partner. I goes on until one person is left and he/ she is considered the winner.

The guys had to kneel down when saying "Honey, I love you but I just won't smile." However the girls don't need to because they're wearing skirt/ dress :P

In the end, Ikurasu- san and I were the finalist. None of us gave up so we tied. hahahah.
Ikurasu- san was really good at it. He makes people laugh easily.

That was a game to test your "indurance". *I dont know the proper word for it*

Okay. Got to go sleep now. It's really late already.



では、また!

No comments: