Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Monday, June 16, 2008

Drama Mania~

I lock myself in the house watching dramas the whole day. And is still watching XP My eyes are so tired ne. and my face too. hah? I didnt even have a proper lunch today. That's rare for me ya know.
OMG. I wanna sleep but I wanna finish watching my dramas that i borrowed for KaoCHO at the same time. Bong!

We're starting our holiday classes tomorrow when everyone else are having they're sweet time relaxing. bleh.

Lesson of the day: If you are a student that comes from a family with an average income, think twice when spending money. They are your PARENTS' HARD EARN CASH!!! Your parents worked SO HARD just to support you and you want to spend the money just like that?

No comments: