Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Past

Makku and I used to be really closed until that Friday. We never really actually talk anymore after that.

Well you see, he would message me often to tell me how much he appreciates me or I helped him alot. I mean that was so sweet of him. He even messaged me with his dad's cellphone when he didn't have any load anymore.

There was one that touches me most:

Thanks for being the chocolate on my banana split,
my ice- cream on my cone,
my monkey to my fruit,
my sky to my ground,
my water to my fire,
my air for my breath,
thank you for being my friend for my life.


I mean, how sweet is that? He is Mr. 10/10. Seriously!
We don't speak nor message that often anymore. he said he felt guilty about that Friday. Actually it wasn't his fault. Maybe it was mine :'( *sob sob*
Hope it'll turn out to be better soon. I really wish we could turn back time.

4 comments:

~J 3`F`F~ said...

dun use the work load to mean credit..
it sounds weird..

~J 3`F`F~ said...

*word

Ziaowei said...

hahaha. i think load sounds better.

Anonymous said...

sim, i linked ur blog. :D