Me :3

My photo
A Chinese girl, who is usually mistaken for another race, living in a small peaceful country, Brunei. I can be very patriotic at time and despite the absence of nightlife in the country, I love our Brunei to bits! Keep reading my blogs if you wanna keep up with me and life! x P.S. I like reading food labels and their nutrition facts.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Farewell~


My Indonesian friend, Bagja, had left us and flew back to his hometown. He needs to take his entrance exam for his A' levels. I don't think he will be coming back anymore.

Makku- kun, Natsume- chan and I rode in her car with her mum driving us to the international airport. KaoCho already arrived when we reached there and so is Bagja.
We talked and then two of my other friends arrive at a later time. We expected that the group of guys that sleptover at Mumu's house last night would come to see the last of Bagja but they didn't. Do you know why? that's because they overslept! x____x

Anyways, the time came and we had to say our last goodbye. You know what happens in this kind of situation.

When we exit the building, we met Hazu- san outside. Apparently, he just arrived and wanted to see Bagja leave. They were neighbours. Although, Hazu- san knew that he would be late, he still came. Unfortunately, I don't THINK he had the chance to see him again so he just gave him a call to say whatever he wanted to say to him.

We all went to Makku- kun's house rather than going back to our home. Had lunch there. His mum cooked tuna spegetti as our main dish and it was good~

Makku- kun was really sad :( Bagja and him were really great friends and now they're seperated. I tried my best to cheer him up. First I showed him Taiyou no Namida (by NEWS) Parody. He didn't even smile. He only laughed a bit when the video finished. It was so sad~
Then, i said I wanna watch 'School of Rock'. I was so hoping that that movie would cheer him up a little because it's his favourite movie. and Guess what. He laughed during the show. It was a good sign.

The film finished and not long after that, KaoCHO send me home.

Although, Makku- kun laughed, I know he will cry for Bagja later on tonight. I just hope that he'll heal soon. Gambatte!

P.S. Bagja, wish you the best of luck and we'll miss you. You'll never be forgotten. By me at least and i know by Makku too. Lots of 愛.

P.P.S. that's Bagja in the photo during Kisana's party. He has make-up on because before that we were playing a game where the guys had to dress up. the make up he had on was mine. The mascara was waterproof and the eye-liner is hard to clean with just water.

No comments: